To See Beyond Ragnarok Online Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online community for the private server known as To See Beyond Ragnarok Online.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Guide for New Server but old pro's build

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reflex

New Guide for New Server but old pro's build Empty
PostSubject: New Guide for New Server but old pro's build   New Guide for New Server but old pro's build EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:44 am

FIRSTLY PLEASE USE GYSPY NOT CLOWN, CAUSE CLOWN SUCKS, EXPLAIN WHY LATER.

Mario Helm/Balloon Hat - 4 Tuasils
Any Str gears/CM headgear- 4 Tuasils
Azure Wing/Iced Wings - 1 Orc Hero, 1 Marduk, 2 Gemini

4 armours (use different suits and premium armour) :

I) 1 marc,1 tao,1anger 1 ghostring
II) 1 marc,1 tao,1anger 1 Agriope
III) 1 marc,1 tao,1anger 1 Angeling
IV) 1 marc, 3 orc lord/ Steel chonchon

3 Sakray Whip :

I) 3 Chalants, 1 Incantation Samurai
II) 3 Chalants, 1 Thanatos
II) 3 TG, 1 Incantation Samurai

2 Platinum Shield :

I) 2 Candace
II) 2 Horns.

Green garment (Works w/o the full set) : 4 Noxious/Nemesis

Premium shoes - 3 Mario 1 Fluer Orb

2 str belts:
7 Rikimarus/ 1 errence

Strategy:

Time has changed for gypsies, now Tarot aint OP anymore and playing them requires good skills. So here are a few points to take note of when playing them:

1) Always use Nemesis with candace card and Noxious with horn, so when facing melee/magic use 'Nemesis/candace' combo, on the other hand use 'Noxious/Horn' when facing long range. ( Ground rule )

2) Use Gypsies instead of clown, cause Gyspies got 'Please forget me not' skill, which slows your opponent down by ALOT. YEA ALOT. GET IT? ALOT. Repeat after me, ALOT!

3)So obviously knowing that, use it everytime to slow your opponent down. Force them to use Long range, so you can use Noxious/Horn, which gives you much better reisist.

4) However, the one you might be hating could only be champs. Since they have got 'Snap', it doesn't pretty much bother them. And to make things worst, they have got Pneuma and heal, they could pretty much own you quick, if they can spam like Anni. So lesson here, avoid facing champs, they are your natural enemy, unless you got eins and sakura to JT them though.

5) Always use 1 incan/3 TG weapons first, then switch to 1 incan 3 chalants when you reach like 60~70% of Hp. Remember to try Thana out first, they might be thana bait. If you overdamage, use musical strike.

6)Heres the spam pattern:
AV- AV- Cloak - Storm Gust- AV- AV- Cloak - Storm Gust - So forth.

Use Storm gust cause, your enemy can't cloak and slows them down too. Remember to keep your range from them, to avoid melee especially WS/sin.

7) Against mage, use 3 steel chonchon and Nemesis/Candace combo, 1 Str Midgear with 2 tuasils and 2 giearth, use your range wing with 1 tuasils 1 marduk 2 gemini.
Eat this two element pots, which is earth and wind resist. Then use sleep arrow, cause 100% of mages dont use 4 gemini. You can use nubcakes if your atk does not hit 65k.

Cool Against pally, another tough shit. However, just keep your range like 5 cells away, cause SC is only 3~4 cell range lol.

9) Against SN, same strategy as mages, when they start pnuema and healing like gay fags. Then you can cloak and hide in one corner, and log off. You can't beat them their magic and healing are too hax for you lol.

Yea, thats all can post question if you want to.
Back to top Go down
Falze

PostSubject: Re: New Guide for New Server but old pro's build   New Guide for New Server but old pro's build EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:00 am

Reflex wrote:

9) Against SN, same strategy as mages, when they start pnuema and healing like gay fags. Then you can cloak and hide in one corner, and log off. You can't beat them their magic and healing are too hax for you lol.

all i can say is rofl at this and super Awesome guide xD
Back to top Go down
Hisuka

Hisuka

PostSubject: Re: New Guide for New Server but old pro's build   New Guide for New Server but old pro's build EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:06 am

lol dude. =]] you made me roflmao at the strategy number 2. =]] isnt it that after you use, please dont
forget me, you should use adaptation circumstance? =] you got any suggestion if we dont have neme? =] btw, very pro guide. =]
Back to top Go down
Reflex

PostSubject: Re: New Guide for New Server but old pro's build   New Guide for New Server but old pro's build EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 7:46 am

If y'all dont got neme, you guys have to use "forget me not" alot, then hit/run them especially melee. Against Mage use just use full nox/horn combo, and the ele pots.

Yea, after forget me not, you need apt, so you got to need skills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Guide for New Server but old pro's build   New Guide for New Server but old pro's build Empty

Back to top Go down

New Guide for New Server but old pro's build
Page 1 of 1